15 MINUTE MIX V1


When you're working you need music...especially when the task is tedious. When I'm surfing around looking for something different to listen to - the same problem always happens...I listen to a song and then get so wrapped up in what I'm doing that I forget to load something esle. Silence. BINGO! MantheChange's 15 minute mixes are born! Just download this 15:32 track, put it in your media player, Itunes, pod, whatever...GET BACK TO WORK! I'll do my best to put one up per week.


15 MINUTE MIX 1

tracks:

BLACK MOTH SUPER RAINBOW/drippy eye>WIRE/another the letter>STARS/the big fight>TV ON THE RADIO/blues from down here>RATATAT/wildcat>CURSIVE/sink to the beat

PS...this is what my radio show sounds like when I'm not talking.

1 comment:

Rik Speed. said...

oh my god, exactly what i need...thank you radio man, thank you!